[Openchemistry-developers] Introduction | Request to add to the slack room | DeepChem

ABHIJIT PANDA jeet.txt at gmail.com
Sat Mar 9 19:13:07 EST 2019

Hello! I am an engineering student with a computer science background. I
have fair knowledge and experience with python, machine learning & deep
learning. I am interested to contribute to the project "*Data Interfaces*"
this summer under gsoc 2019.
Please let me know how to contact the mentors to start contributing to
issues to improve my credibility and showcase my skills that are required
by the aforementioned project.
I would appreciate if you could guide me through it. What tasks or issues
can I contribute to that would improve my chances of being a part of this
project