[Openchemistry-developers] Regarding Slack Invite and GSoC'19

Harshal Mittal harshalmittal4 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 01:35:46 EST 2019

Hello Karl,
I am Harshal Mittal, a 3rd year Undergrad at IIT Roorkee, interested in
contributing to your organisation. I am experienced with Deep Learning
frameworks, and interested to work on the following projects:
1) Data Interfaces
2) Transfer Learning framework

I therefore request you for a slack invite for the same, so that I can
interact better and get going with the projects.

Thanks and Regards,
Harshal,
Dept. Of Electronics And Communication Engg.,
IIT Roorkee (INDIA)
Email : harshalmittal4 at gmail.com.

--
Harshal Mittal,