[Openchemistry-developers] GSoC 2019

Shubhangi Dutta shubhangi.dutta at research.iiit.ac.in
Wed Jan 30 08:30:33 EST 2019

Hi All,

I am Shubhangi Dutta. I am a first year undergraduate student studying Computational Natural Sciences in IIIT Hyderabad. I am interested in contributing to your organisation for Google Summer of Code 2019 as I have an interest in computational chemistry.

I am proficient in some programming languages like C, C++ and Python. I am interested in contributing to Open Babel as I have previously implemented some molecular dynamics programs and I am familiar with the interconversion between many of the file formats already being implemented and converted in Open Babel such as pdb, cml, g98, mol, and report. Could you please guide me as to how to get started, and in what way I can effectively contribute to your organisation?

Thanking you,
With regards,
Shubhangi Dutta