[Openchemistry-developers] Open Source contribution

Marcus D. Hanwell marcus.hanwell at kitware.com
Sun Jan 7 13:36:58 EST 2018

On Sun, Jan 7, 2018 at 8:42 AM, <mithlesh4257 at iitg.ernet.in> wrote:

> I want to contribute to Open Source. I am new to Open Source. How can I
> start
> through simple issue ? Please guide me. I need your help.
>
> I would encourage you to find something that interests you, and from there
get it compiled/working from source. Once there figure out what doesn't
work the way you would like, or take a look at open issues, or even add
something small you feel is missing. You might be guided by which
programming language you are most familiar with, or what stack you might
like to learn - Python, C++, Qt, OpenGL, etc.