[Openchemistry-developers] (no subject)

Shubham Gupta Ggps gptshubham595 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 02:38:28 EST 2018

I want to contribute to the organisation and i am from IIT GUWAHATI and
deep interest in data science, scientific research and its fields and
python machine learning .My skills set include
HTML,CSS,PHP,Mysql,Ruby,JAVASCRIPT,BOOTSTRAP,JQUERY,ANGULAR JS and C++,C,
node js, python, java, and experience in android development
Created my own messenger like whatsapp and fb mixed completed codefundo
Microsoft challange and many more please help how can i contribute

am interested in contributing to this Organization, so I reached out to you!

I'm participating in GCI-18, I'm a maintainer in FOSSASIA,Public
Lab,Wikimedia,Haiku.
Other than this, I'm maintainer at some other Github Orgs. too and an
active dev.

I want to become a part of the thisOrganization!

It will be very kind of you to add me to Organisation :)
It will motivate me to contribute in your organisation.

I'll be eagerly waiting for a humble reply !

Thanks & Regards,

Shubham Kumar Gupta