[Openchemistry-developers] Request for contributing in your organisation

Adam Tenderholt atenderholt at gmail.com
Sun Dec 9 18:43:07 EST 2018

Hi Sakshi,

Thanks for reaching out. If you want to start contributing to
OpenChemistry, you should find the "homes" of various subprojects like
cclib, avogadro, rdkit, etc and see which you may be interested in and if
there are any open issues you can work on. I think we do plan on
participating in GSoC 2019 since we have an ideas page (
http://wiki.openchemistry.org/GSoC_Ideas_2019), although that page may be
mostly older ideas from the 2018 page.

Best regards,

Adam