[Openchemistry-developers] GSoC 2017 - Avogadro 2 Project

Geoffrey Hutchison geoffh at pitt.edu
Wed Mar 29 14:28:24 EDT 2017

Dear Samanvay,

Sorry for a slightly delayed reply to your message. I see that you've commented on several Open Chemistry projects, which is great. But I think the most important thing would be for you to pick one project from Open Chemistry and think about that.

As for the plan and timeline, there's advice on the wiki:
http://wiki.openchemistry.org/Applying_to_GSoC <http://wiki.openchemistry.org/Applying_to_GSoC>

If you decide that the biological visualization is the project you'd like to focus on, please let me know and I'd be happy to provide some pointers.

Thanks,
-Geoff

---
Prof. Geoffrey Hutchison