[Openchemistry-developers] Expressing interest in a project Project: YAeHMOP as a library

diksha.godbole at gmail.com diksha.godbole at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 08:20:57 EDT 2017

Respected Sir/Madam,
                                                My name is Diksha Godbole and I am an undergraduate studying Computer Engineering .With this mail I would like to express my profound interest in the Project: YAeHmop as a library. I have a good C/C++ programming knowledge  and would like to discus more about what undertaking this project would mean and what will be expected for me .I have also expressed my interest in a previous mail for the project: Create a generalized fingerprinting function, I hope with your guidance I can decide which project would best suit my interests and skill set.
Looking forward to your guidance ,
Thanking You ,
Diksha Godbole

Sent from Mail for Windows 10