[Openchemistry-developers] Newbie looking to contribute

Tanuj Kumar kmrtnjscnc at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 13:49:48 EST 2017

Thank you very much for the detailed reply. Sorry that I took so long to
reply.
The projects to port the code for peptides from Avogadro v1, and to add
rendering options seem interesting to me.
It would be better if I started with the easier of the two, which seems to
be the rendering project(Unless it is not).

I would certainly mention any other inconsistencies if I ever find any.

~Tanuj