[Openchemistry-developers] GSoC 2017

Karol Langner karol.langner at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 12:28:08 EST 2017

Hi Chinmay,

Good to hear from you. Please be aware that at this stage we do not know
whether OpenChemistry will get selected this year - they will published the
accepted organizations on Feb 27.

If you would like to contribute to cclib regardless, please feel free to
take up and existing issue (https://github.com/cclib/cclib/issues) and hack
away! There are also other interesting libraries in OpenChemistry you might
interested in.

- Karol

+relevant mailing lists

On Sun, Feb 12, 2017 at 8:35 AM, Chinmay Pandhare <1000011c1010000 at gmail.com