[Openchemistry-developers] Gsoc 2015 : Fragment-Based Coordinate Generation

bhargav reddy bhargav431994 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 15:08:09 EST 2016

Hi,
I am V.Bhargav Reddy, a pre-final year student of Dual degree(B.Tech+M.Tech)
Computer Sci. @ IIT - Delhi.

I have 4 years of coding and development experience in C++ and other languages
through various projects. I am adding my git repo
<https://github.com/code-hippo> and website
<http://www.cse.iitd.ac.in/~cs5120301/> for your reference.

During my summer research intern 2014 @ IIT Delhi, I had coded
algorithms like Delaunay
and Convex Hull for tetrahedral mesh visualisation in the framework
called  SOFA. <https://www.sofa-framework.org/> I had also
played around with CGAL libraries and  added plugins of my own for the
above algorithms.

I have strong background in machine learning and artificial intelligence.
and have endoded Hidden Markov Models
<https://github.com/code-hippo/Parts-of-Speech-Tagging>(HMMs) and
Expectation Maximisation
<https://github.com/code-hippo/Exam-Grades-Bayes-Nets>(EM).

I have set up the environment of OpenBabel and WxWidgets and started using them.

Kindly make a suggestion about how to get familiar with the code-base quickly
(in relation to the project) and also the challenges in this project.

V.Bhargav Reddy
IIT Delhi