[Openchemistry-developers] Contribution to get selected in GSOC-2016

Kashish Punjani kashish1102 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 12:47:26 EST 2016

Hello everyone, I am Kashish Punjani 3rd year student of B.tech computer
science and M.S by research in Computational Natural Sciences from
IIIT-Hyderabad.I am interested in projects mentioned under Avagadro 2 and
3Dmol.js . I have prior experience in C++ , openGL, javascript and python .
I have done courses in biochemistry and my research field is performing
Molecular Dynamics simulation. I am really interested to make some
contribution to Avagadro 2 in the project Molecular Dynamics .Please guide
me how should I begin to contribute.

Regards
Kashish Punjani