[Openchemistry-developers] GSoC'16 'Biological Data Visualization' Project

Swapnil Raz swapnil.raz at research.iiit.ac.in
Wed Mar 2 12:25:53 EST 2016

Hey,

I am Swapnil Raz, a sophomore year student at IIIT-Hyderabad pursuing research in
Computational Natural Sciences. I have already completed courses such as Intro to Biology and Biomolecular Structure & Supramolecular Chemistry
and am already accustomed to tools like ISIS Draw and VMD.
Also I have experience with OpenGL.

Proficient Languages/Tools : C , C++ , Python , mySQL , web2py , OpenGL 3.0

I am interested in contributing to 'Biological Data Visualization' project 'as part of GSoC 16'. I
was trying to set up the development environment for the project and am done with boost , eigen , hdf5 , glew and zlib .

While performing the build for VTK , I am stuck.
Can you point me in the right direction ?

Extract of the LOG:

Could not find a package configuration file provided by "Qt5Designer" with
  any of the following names:

    Qt5DesignerConfig.cmake
    qt5designer-config.cmake

make[2]: *** [thirdparty/VTK-prefix/src/VTK-stamp/VTK-configure] Error 1
make[1]: *** [thirdparty/CMakeFiles/VTK.dir/all] Error 2

Thanks.
Swapnil