[Nirfast] Using NIRFAST in linux

Kabeer, Aiza H. AKABEER at mgh.harvard.edu
Thu Apr 18 11:13:19 EDT 2019

Hi,

The below problem was easily resolved; however I am unclear about the data format for spectral reconstructions. In the 2d Breast example, in the generated .paa file each wavelengths respective data columns are preceded by a column of ones. I believe this is some kind of flag related to the link, but I am not sure. Any clarifications on this would be appreciated!

Thank you,

Aiza