[Nirfast] Change Optical Properties

Vincent Kitsmiller Vincent.J.Kitsmiller.1 at nd.edu
Fri Jun 24 13:58:24 EDT 2016

I am having an issue when attempting to change optical properties. When I
attempt to change optical properties I get a mostly blank screen like this
[image: Inline image 1]
I don't get any errors however and did see a populated or partially
populated screen at some point. I know you can also change optical
properties by region with a script or the nirfast command window but I am
not sure how nirfast assigns the region numbers. Thanks in advance for the
help.

-Vince