[Nirfast] [Release] NIRFAST-Slicer 1.0.1

Alexis Girault alexis.girault at kitware.com
Thu Dec 8 11:33:04 EST 2016

On behalf of the NIRFAST community, I am proud to announce that
NIRFAST-Slicer 1.0.1 is now available for download at www.nirfast.org, as
well as packages.kitware.com
<https://packages.kitware.com/packages/application/view?applicationId=22>

This new version of NIRFAST-Slicer offers the following features:

* Fix File I/O error when running the *CreateMesh* module (missing
._out.mesh file) documented here
<https://github.com/nirfast-admin/NIRFAST/issues/7>.

* Expose "cell size" and "facet size" options in the *CreateMesh* module
interface for mesh creation.

* Correct handling of default output directory for certain version of
MATLAB.

* Correct* Add Path To Matlab* module to replace the path to NIRFAST-Matlab
in MATLAB search path instead of appending it.

NIRFAST-Matlab
NIRFAST-Slicer 1.0.1 ships with the same version of NIRFAST-Matlab (9.0) as
the previous release.

Acknowledgments
more advance discussion with developers.

Alexis Girault
R&D Engineer in Medical Computing
Kitware, Inc.

http://www.kitware.com