[Na-mic-project-week] unsubscribe

Rasool, Ghulam Ghulam.Rasool at moffitt.org
Thu Feb 15 20:18:46 UTC 2024

unsubscribe

--------------------
-Ghulam Rasool

From: Na-mic-project-week <na-mic-project-week-bounces at public.kitware.com> On Behalf Of Sam Horvath
Sent: Thursday, February 15, 2024 2:59 PM
To: na-mic-project-week at public.kitware.com
Subject: EXT:Re: [Na-mic-project-week] We Value Your Feedback - Project Week 40th

Dear Project Week participants,

Thank you once again for making Project Week 40th a successful event. If you haven't had the chance yet, please take a few moments to complete our Feedback Form<https://forms.gle/3N5u363ee64RmTEVA>. Your insights are invaluable in shaping the future of Project Week. We thank you for your time.

Best regards,
The Project Week Organization Committee.

This transmission may be confidential or protected from disclosure and is only for review and use by the intended recipient. Access by anyone else is unauthorized. Any unauthorized reader is hereby notified that any review, use, dissemination, disclosure or copying of this information, or any act or omission taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately. Thank you.