[Na-mic-project-week] MONAI workshops the week before Project Week

Steve Pieper pieper at isomics.com
Mon Jan 23 16:10:59 UTC 2023

Just a reminder - yesterday was the official deadline but if you register
today for the workshop that will be held Wednesday, January 25, 2023
(9-11am EST) there is still room for a few more people (96 have registered
so far and we should be able to handle at least 110).

More information here including a link to the registration form: MONAI
Label Workshop / Tutorial | NA-MIC Project Weeks
<https://projectweek.na-mic.org/PW38_2023_GranCanaria/MONAILabel_Workshop.html>
.