[Na-mic-project-week] No Project Week preparation meeting this Tuesday May 24

Drouin, Simon Simon.Drouin at etsmtl.ca
Sun May 22 23:43:17 UTC 2022

Dear Project Week community,

Exceptionally, there will not be a Project Week preparation meeting this Tuesday May 24. Several members of the community will be unavailable due to the PerkLab Bootcamp<https://github.com/PerkLab/PerkLabBootcamp#program> taking place this week.

We will resume our regular Prep meetings Tuesday, May 31st.

Looking forward to see you all on May 31st with new project proposals!

Cheers!

Simon Drouin and Tina Kapur