[Na-mic-project-week] We would like your feedback on Project Week 36!

Drouin, Simon Simon.Drouin at etsmtl.ca
Wed Jan 26 14:24:18 EST 2022

Dear Project Week 36 attendees,

Thank you for participating in PW 36 and contributing to make this edition the most productive so far in the pandemic era. We are already starting to think about the next edition. To help us decide on the format and the option to have at least part of our activities in person, we would greatly appreciate if you could take 5 minutes (not more, promise) to fill out the following survey:

https://forms.gle/2og1jP5cJnLDX7KJ8

Looking forward to hearing from you all and to meet at PW 37!

Best.

Simon Drouin and Tina Kapur