[Na-mic-project-week] Project week 34 survey

Kapur, Tina,Ph.D. TKAPUR at BWH.HARVARD.EDU
Wed Dec 23 11:40:40 EST 2020

Hello Friends,

Thanks to those who attended the first virtual Project Week.  We’d love to get feedback from those who came and also from those who are considering attending the next one, which is likely to be virtual.

https://forms.gle/NvoNMhRG4PEMz8mx7<https://secure-web.cisco.com/1yWb-IwIAkqWwVCu1NDlthoOk-vMMK81osM19xsYHgtnYGZBHkgC0Ur4tg_Sar2rbF9_2rmsB9v9MPfAr_MeYQnQwJ9ymgqY364zkUeLcTK3c-v0dLeGLq29IFAA7RL12LNezFVpFnHgQxkl0D2eccl02vb2V-xxknbNjb6sfuRfyFPF2xQjLHI_TddxNgkMYGImAY5MTekHINlY-LT8KSg4vJMQMT8XL0FO80b66YkIMQUnsIAoLznGBYei0jOhe/https%3A%2F%2Fforms.gle%2FNvoNMhRG4PEMz8mx7>

Best,
Tina and Simon
--
Tina Kapur, PhD
Executive Director, Image Guided Therapy
Department of Radiology
Brigham and Women's Hospital
Harvard Medical School

From: Simon.Drouin at etsmtl.ca <Simon.Drouin at etsmtl.ca>
Date: Friday, December 18, 2020 at 11:23 AM
Subject: Project week 34 survey

        External Email - Use Caution
Dear Project Week participants,

This first online edition of Project Week is soon coming to an end and has far surpassed our expectations. Before we all go back to our respective projects, we would like to know a little bit more about your opinion of this project week to help us organize the next edition which will most likely not be a return to normal. To do so, please fill out the following short survey (max 5 minutes):

https://forms.gle/NvoNMhRG4PEMz8mx7<https://secure-web.cisco.com/1yWb-IwIAkqWwVCu1NDlthoOk-vMMK81osM19xsYHgtnYGZBHkgC0Ur4tg_Sar2rbF9_2rmsB9v9MPfAr_MeYQnQwJ9ymgqY364zkUeLcTK3c-v0dLeGLq29IFAA7RL12LNezFVpFnHgQxkl0D2eccl02vb2V-xxknbNjb6sfuRfyFPF2xQjLHI_TddxNgkMYGImAY5MTekHINlY-LT8KSg4vJMQMT8XL0FO80b66YkIMQUnsIAoLznGBYei0jOhe/https%3A%2F%2Fforms.gle%2FNvoNMhRG4PEMz8mx7>

Looking forward to meeting you all again soon and thank you very much for your amazing contribution to the success of this project week.

Cheers.

Simon Drouin and Tina Kapur
The information in this e-mail is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you believe this e-mail was sent to you in error and the e-mail contains patient information, please contact the Mass General Brigham Compliance HelpLine at http://www.massgeneralbrigham.org/complianceline . If the e-mail was sent to you in error but does not contain patient information, please contact the sender and properly dispose of the e-mail.