[Na-mic-project-week] Please review Project Pages

Kapur, Tina,Ph.D. TKAPUR at BWH.HARVARD.EDU
Wed Jan 3 20:06:21 EST 2018

Hello Friends, and wishes for a Happy New Year!

Please take a look at the final program and project pages for the upcoming Project Week here:

https://na-mic.github.io/ProjectWeek/PW27_2018_Boston/

For those of you coming to Boston next week, please bring an extra layer of clothes than you usually do ☺

It promises to be a memorable week weather-wise as well!

Cheers,

-Tina

From: "Kapur, Tina,Ph.D." <TKAPUR at BWH.HARVARD.EDU>
Date: Thursday, December 14, 2017 at 4:40 PM
To: "na-mic-project-week at na-mic.org" <na-mic-project-week at na-mic.org>
Subject: Registration Open for Project Week#27 at MIT, Jan 8-12, 2018

Dear Friends,

We are getting ready for the 27th Project Week, which will be held at MIT from January 8th to 12th, 2018, and are looking forward to seeing many of you there.

Three points before I head to the hockey rink (again):

·         We have moved our website to github, please check it out: PW27 Webpage<https://na-mic.github.io/ProjectWeek/PW27_2018_Boston/>, and if you will be joining us, please add your project page(s) there.
·         Register here<http://regonline.com/projectweek2018> (Fee: $330). Covers the coffee and calories, as always.
·         Join a Preparatory videoconference on Tuesday, Dec 19 at 10am Boston time by clicking on this hangout link<https://meet.google.com/wzh-syuy-otj>.

Thanks!

Best,
-Tina
--
Tina Kapur, PhD
Executive Director, Image Guided Therapy

dispose of the e-mail.