[Na-mic-project-week] NA-MIC Project Week#25: Preparation Hangout#7 Wed May 17, 9am EDT

Andrey Fedorov andrey.fedorov at gmail.com
Tue May 16 13:38:03 EDT 2017

Hi,

in preparation to this discussion, I created a google doc with the
rough agenda and to keep notes: http://bit.ly/2017NSPW-DICOM.

Everyone is welcome to add questions of your interest to the document
in advance of the meeting! If you have any issues you would like to
raise, but cannot make the call for whatever reason, please add your
topic to the document, and I can follow up with you.

Talk to you tomorrow

Andrey