[Na-mic-project-week] 23rd NA-MIC Project Week Conference Call: June 14, Tuesday 9am Boston time

Kapur, Tina,Ph.D. TKAPUR at BWH.HARVARD.EDU
Mon Jun 13 14:56:01 EDT 2016

Dear Friends and Colleagues,

We will be holding our last preparatory call for the 23rd NA-MIC Open Source Project Week:

  *   Call #5 Tuesday, Jun 14, 9am Boston time — about 18 hours from now

Please note that the CARS website indicates that registration closes on June 15th.  For students, I’d suggest that you register as students before then, and we will find out onsite if that is acceptable.

Please create wiki pages for your projects if you haven’t done so already.

Conference Call information:

Within the US: 1-800-501-8979. Pin: 7327389.
International dialing-in instructions are available here:
http://www.windstreambusiness.com/resources/user-guides/international-conferencing

The event itself will be held on June 20-25, 2016 in conjunction CARS and IPCAI conferences in Heidelberg, Germany.

Details about the event are available here, including information on how to register through the CARS registration system:
http://wiki.na-mic.org/Wiki/index.php/2016_Summer_Project_Week

Looking forward to catching up with you at the call, and then seeing you in Heidelberg.

Best,
-Tina
--
Tina Kapur, PhD