[Na-mic-project-week] 2015 Summer Project Week in Barcelona

Tina Kapur tkapur at bwh.harvard.edu
Wed Mar 11 11:13:31 EDT 2015

Dear Friends and Colleagues,

In case you haven’t yet booked rooms for Project Week, please feel free to use this service from the CARS organizers as a resource.  The Project Week hotel is NH COLLECTION CONSTANZA Hotel, Barcelona.

http://www.cars-int.org/fileadmin/templates/download/2015/CARS_2015_accomondation.pdf

Thanks.
-Tina
--