[Na-mic-project-week] details about Project Week preparation Skype session on Wednesday (tomorrow)

Kapur, Tina,Ph.D. TKAPUR at BWH.HARVARD.EDU
Wed Jun 10 11:26:31 EDT 2015

Thank you very much to those who attended the Skype call today.  It looks like we will have a good collection of tracking related equipment at the meeting.  Please add to this if you would like to bring some of your own.

http://wiki.na-mic.org/Wiki/index.php/2015_Summer_Project_Week:Equipment

See you on Sunday June 21st in Barcelona,

-Tina

--
Tina Kapur, PhD
Executive Director