[Na-mic-project-week] Room sharing - 17th project week at MIT

Jean-Christophe Fillion-Robin jchris.fillionr at kitware.com
Tue May 28 00:19:40 EDT 2013

Hi Folks,

Looking at the page, I see that Francois, Anthony, Vinicius and Micah are
interested in room sharing.

I propose we discuss tomorrow at 10am using Google hangout. I will send you
the link at that time. To confirm or set an alternative time, make sure to
feel this doodle: http://www.doodle.com/vet88pfk8b35fhtt

In the mean time, I referenced some options. Feel free to add comments. See
http://www.na-mic.org/Wiki/index.php/2013_Summer_Project_Week/RoomSharing

Talk to you tomorrow,
Jc

--