[Na-mic-project-week] invitation to join 17th project week at MIT, June 17-21, 2013

Tina Kapur tkapur at bwh.harvard.edu
Fri May 17 12:19:29 EDT 2013

Dear Friends and Colleagues,

We hope you can join us for the 17th Project Week at MIT from June 17 to June 21, 2013.  For those who are familiar with the event:

1. a preliminary agenda is here:
http://wiki.na-mic.org/Wiki/index.php/2013_Summer_Project_Week

2. please register via this webpage:
http://www.regonline.com/namic2013summerprojweek. Please note that as you proceed to the checkout portion of the registration process, RegOnline will offer you a chance to opt into a free trial of ACTIVEAdvantage -- click on "No thanks" in order to finish your Project Week registration. Registration Fee: $300 and spent on food for the week (breakfast, lunch, two coffee breaks everyday).

3. Hotel: Similar to previous years, no rooms have been blocked in a particular hotel.

4. As always, we are holding project planning conference calls on Thursdays at 3pm ET.  Please join us any week.
From the US: Toll-free number:  (866) 546-4138. Participant code: 5687046 (If you are calling from outside the US, please send a note to Jim Miller millerjv at ge.com for a country-specific number to dial.)

5. All participants must add a one-line title for their planned project to the above wiki page by Thursday, May 23rd 2pm ET, and create a templated wiki page by Thursday June 6th.  Again, if you are new to these events, send me a note and I will follow up.

If you are new to these events, or need help figuring out whether your project will be a good fit, or who should be on your project team,
please send me an email and I will follow up with you individually.  If you are are a veteran of these affairs, you are more than welcome to
come to any/all calls.

If you are not on the project week mailing list already, please join it if you would like to get future emails about this topic:

Looking forward to summer, and the project week!

Best Regards,
-Tina

--
Tina Kapur, PhD