[Na-mic-project-week] summer project week hotels: please read if you are attending

Tina Kapur tkapur at bwh.harvard.edu
Fri May 18 06:34:56 EDT 2012

Hi Everyone,

We were unable to book a hotel block this year, so you will not be
getting any reminders from me to book your hotel rooms.  One of the
attendees told me yesterday that most area hotels are at capacity
already.  If you are planning to attend the event and need a hotel,
could you please go to your favorite hotel search tool and book
something that works for you?  Some area hotels are:
http://web.mit.edu/institute-events/visitor/stay.html

-Tina

--
Tina Kapur, Ph.D.