[Na-mic-project-week] Invitation to 2011 Winter Project Week in Salt Lake City

Tina Kapur tkapur at bwh.harvard.edu
Wed Oct 26 21:10:22 EDT 2011

Dear Colleague,

We would like to invite you to the 14th Project Week in Salt Lake City,
Utah, from January 9-13, 2012.  Similar to previous events, we will
spend this week pursuing hands-on research and development activity in
Neuroscience and Image-Guided Therapy applications.

If you are interested in learning more about this the 14th Project Week
of hands-on research and software development, please join us for our
kick-off teleconference tomorrow i.e. Thursday, October 27th at 3pm ET.

Dial 800-728-9607 (or 913-904-9873) Participant code: 6815251#

Best Regards,
-Tina

--
Tina Kapur, Ph.D.