[Na-mic-project-week] Stealthlink and OpenIGTLink

Nobuhiko Hata hata at bwh.harvard.edu
Wed Jun 22 22:04:54 EDT 2011

Hello

My project during this summer programming week (http://wiki.na-mic.org/Wiki/index.php/2011_Summer_Project_Week) is a compile list of research groups interested in using StealthLink with OpenIGT Link and/or 3D Slicer for their IGT research using Medtronic's' navigation system. There has not been no report of such engineering work in the community yet.

If you are a user of Medtronic navigation system, and are interested in using such API, please go to the project page

http://wiki.na-mic.org/Wiki/index.php/Survey_stealthlink_openigtlink

and leave your name and affiliation there. We can let

Alternatively, you can send me your contact information by replying to this email.

Thank you.

Nobuhiko Hata, PhD
Brigham and Women's Hospital
www.snrlab.org