[Na-mic-project-week] Invitation to Register for Project Week in Boston: June 21-25, 2010

Tina Kapur tkapur at bwh.harvard.edu
Thu May 6 14:51:10 EDT 2010

Dear Friends and Colleagues,

We would like to invite you to join us in Boston during the week of June
21-25, 2010 for the 11th PROJECT WEEK of hands-on research and
development activity for Image-Guided Therapy and Neuroscience
applications.  Participants will engage in open source programming using
the NA-MIC Kit, algorithm design, medical imaging sequence development,
tracking experiments, and clinical application. We will make available
several experts in these domains as resources for the participants.

Background information, agenda, and general logistics (including links
for online registration and hotel reservation) for the meeting are
available here:

http://wiki.na-mic.org/Wiki/index.php/2010_Summer_Project_Week

For veterans of this event, please go ahead and add your project titles
here:
http://wiki.na-mic.org/Wiki/index.php/2010_Summer_Project_Week#Projects,
and then follow the instructions to make a wiki page for your project.
If you already know your project partners, please add them to your
page.  If not, join us during a preparation teleconference.  (You will
need to write to me for the tcon #).

For those who have not yet participated in a Project Event, and are
interested, please send me a note and I will follow up with you.  You
are welcome to look at descriptions of projects pursued during past
events  here
http://wiki.na-mic.org/Wiki/index.php/Engineering:Programming_Events to
give you an idea of the types of projects that work well in this setting.

(Apologies for the broad mailing, in case this is not of interest to
you. Future emails on this topic will be sent only to
na-mic-project-week at na-mic.org and igt-project-week at bwh.harvard.edu.  If
you would like to be on one of those, please let me know.)

Best,
-Tina

--
Tina Kapur, Ph.D.