[Na-mic-project-week] Invitation to 2010 Summer Project Week in Boston

Tina Kapur tkapur at bwh.harvard.edu
Tue Apr 20 22:31:28 EDT 2010

Dear Friends and Colleagues,

We hope you can join us for the 11th Project Week at MIT and Brigham and
Women's Hospital, Boston, from June 21 to June 25, 2010.  Many of you
have heard about this before, so I will get to the point quickly:

1. a preliminary agenda is here:
http://wiki.na-mic.org/Wiki/index.php/2010_Summer_Project_Week

2. DIFFERENT FROM PREVIOUS YEARS: the registration method this summer
will use online registration using credit cards (finally!).  Details
will be linked to the above page by May 1st.

3. As always, we have started to hold project planning conference calls
on Thursdays at 3pm ET. (Teleconference number: 800-728-9607 (or
913-904-9873), Participant code: 6815251#).  If you are new to these
events, or need help figuring out who should be on your project team,
please send me an email and I will follow up with you individually.  If
you are are a veteran of these affairs, you are more than welcome to
come to any/all calls.

4. All participants must add a one-line title for their planned project
to the above wiki page by May 15th, and a created a templated wiki page
by June 10th.  Again, if you are new to these events, send me a note and
  I will follow up.

Looking forward to summer, and the project week!

Best Regards,
-Tina

--
Tina Kapur, Ph.D.