[Na-mic-project-week] [NAMIC-All] JOINT Project Week in Boston: Hotel Info

Tina Kapur tkapur at bwh.harvard.edu
Wed Apr 29 20:24:09 EDT 2009

Hi Everyone,

Just a quick update that we managed to get a great hotel group rate of
$189/night+tax  (for Boston, in the summer) for Le Meridien, which used
to be hotel at MIT.  This rate is good only through June 1.
You can reserve online:
http://www.starwoodmeeting.com/StarGroupsWeb/booking/reservation?id=0904164866&key=E6877

In case this is your first time attending this event - please book early
(you can always cancel later if your plans change) because rooms go
fast, and there is not a whole lot I can do after June 1st on this...

-Tina

--
Tina Kapur, Ph.D.
Executive Director