[Na-mic-project-week] a few registration/payment/logistics - please read

Tina Kapur tkapur at bwh.harvard.edu
Tue Jun 10 15:03:58 EDT 2008

Hi Everyone,

As we get ready for the NA-MIC summer project week at MIT, a few quick
items:

1. If you are coming for less than the full week, could you please make
a note of the dates you will be at MIT against your name in the page below:
http://wiki.na-mic.org/Wiki/index.php/2008_Summer_Project_Week#Attendee_List

2. This year we will have a registration table where we will confirm
payment before allowing folks to join the meeting, so please ensure that
your registration fee gets there no later than you.  If your check will
not reach Donna by this Friday (June 13th), please send her an email at
dkauf at mit.edu letting her know that you will be hand-carrying it to the
meeting.

3. Complete your project pages before this Thursday at 3pm ET.

4. You might have noticed that we have reached capacity. If your plans
have changed, please remove your name from the attendee list so that we
can open up the spot to someone else.

Looking forward to seeing you soon,

-Tina

--