[Na-mic-project-week] NA-MIC workshop on Interfacing with Third Party Software - Please read

Tina Kapur tkapur at bwh.harvard.edu
Thu Aug 7 11:13:02 EDT 2008

Dear NA-MIC Project Week Participants,

Hope you are well.

In case you are planning to go to MICCAI, or need a reason to go, please
check out the NA-MIC Tutorial/Workshop on "Interfacing third-party
software with the NA-MIC open-source toolkit:
http://www.na-mic.org/Wiki/index.php/Miccai_2008_Tutorial

This workshop combines introductory lectures on the software components
of the NA-MIC kit, with hands-on tutorial sessions that guide the
participants through the integration of the open-source tools with
third-party software. Participants will be able to interface their own
algorithms with the NA-MIC kit.

We are at a good point in the development of the NA-MIC to get feedback
from the community on how easy/useful it is to interface our software to
the outside world, and we hope that you will join us, and/or encourage
your friends to do so.

Thanks.

Best,
-Tina