[Midas] HTTP/HTTPS Issues with Midas

Patrick Reynolds patrick.reynolds at kitware.com
Wed May 6 10:52:04 EDT 2015

Hi Brian,

This is a bit surpising as we have several https-only versions of Midas
currently running for various customers; however, I don't want to rule out
us mssing something. Could you create a bug for this on the issue tracker (
https://github.com/midasplatform/Midas/issues/new), so that you can track
the issue's progress. Also, any more detail you can provide on the precise
Midas version, error messages encountered, etc would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Patrick Reynolds
Technical Leader
Kitware, Inc.