[Midas] ParaviewWeb and Midas

Zach Mullen zach.mullen at kitware.com
Wed Jan 14 17:34:53 EST 2015

Ah, if you are using the tomcat version, that is an old incarnation of the
Midas+ParaViewWeb plugin and I have not personally used it in quite a long
time. I have cc'ed Charles Marion and Julien Jomier, other Midas developers
who wrote that plugin and hopefully will be of more assistance to you than
I can be on this topic.

Thanks,

--
Zach Mullen