[Midas] ParaviewWeb and Midas

Jabrane KARKOURI jabrane.karkouri at telecom-bretagne.eu
Tue Jan 13 21:53:00 EST 2015

Hello Midas World,

I am trying to use Midas with ParaviewWeb server on.
I have Midas 3.2.14 installed and working with Apache 2.2.
I have Paraview installed and the web server is working with Apache as front end with Apache 2.4.10. I used the Jetty Launcher to unable the Multi-user setup.

When I try to configurate the ParaviewWeb 2 module and the Vizualisation module, I got all green ticks unless ParaviewWeb server one under Visualization, with the message " Can't connect to the ParaviewWeb server".

Midas is working on http://localhost:80/midas/ (with Apache 2.2)
ParaviewWeb server is working on http://localhost:90/ (with Apache 2.4.10)

Do you have an idea of what is wrong ?

Thanks