[Midas] FW: Installing Midas

Samira samiras at ece.ubc.ca
Fri Nov 7 15:15:08 EST 2014

Hi Patrick,

I've sent this email couple of weeks ago, but apparently I sent it to an
incorrect email address! and I was waiting for your answer J So, I am
resending it! It would be appreciated if you could help with this problem.

Thanks again,

Hi Patick,

I tried another browser but I am having the same issue. I've attached a
snapshot of the page. Do you have any idea?

Thanks,

Samira