[Midas] Unable to register items for the dicom server via REST

Gary Wernsing (Elucid Bioimaging) gary.wernsing at elucidbio.com
Tue Mar 4 06:11:10 EST 2014

Hi,
I am logged into my midas 3.2.14 system as an admin user and I am unable to register an item I created via the /dicomserver/server/register operation. I get the following error message instead:

{
  "error": {
    "code": -100,
    "msg": "Server error. Operation register is not supported."
  }
}

I get a similar message when I try to look at the status of an item via the /dicomserver/server/registrationstatus operation.

Thoughts anyone. Has anyone else tried this?

Best regards,
Gary
Gary Wernsing, Sr. Software Engineer
Elucid Bioimaging Inc.
225 Main Street, Suite 15 | Wenham, MA  01984  USA
Office: +1-978-468-0527
gary.wernsing at elucidbio.com<mailto:gary.wernsing at elucidbio.com> | www.elucidbio.com<http://www.elucidbio.com/>

This e-mail is from Elucid Bioimaging, Inc., a product development and contract research company, and may contain information that is confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, do not read, copy or distribute the e-mail or any attachments. Instead, please notify the sender and delete the e-mail and any attachments. Thank you.