[Midas] Problem with Midas + Batchmake + Condor

Sorina Camarasu Pop sorina.pop at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Mon Mar 3 11:16:28 EST 2014

Dear Midas users and developers,

I am trying to configure Midas with the Challenge and BatchMake modules,
but I encounter problems when executing the condor_submit_dag command.

The error printed by Condor when executing the condor_submit_dag command
using the Batchmake module looks like this : "DC_AUTHENTICATE:
authentication of <xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:59888> did not result in a valid
mapped user name, which is required for this command (1112
QMGMT_WRITE_CMD), so aborting."

Nevertheless, if I execute exactly the same command line as apache in a
console, everything works fine. My condor I do not understand where the
difference comes from.

Do you know if there's any special configuration for Condor to work with
the Batchmake module ?

Thank you for your help,
Sorina

--