[Midas] authenticated access

Zach Mullen zach.mullen at kitware.com
Mon Jun 25 15:02:38 EDT 2012

Each user has a "Default" web API key that is generated for them when their
user is first made, and it changes when the user changes their password.
 You can use that token to authenticate as that user.

To see your user's default key, go to the top menu for your user (under
your name) and click "My Account".  In the area that appears at the top,
click the "Api" tab.  The "Default" api key will be listed there, as in the
screenshot attached.

You can then use that within Pydas or whichever Midas client you plan to
use.

Thanks,

Zach