[Midas] looking into MIDAS for Old Dominion's Data Management Plan... questions vs MIT DSpace and others

Patrick Reynolds patrick.reynolds at kitware.com
Fri Jul 27 09:34:58 EDT 2012

Michel,

We support the storage of any image format and have full metadata support for DICOM. Additionally we have a plugin for generating thumbnail images for anything that SimpleITK can read.

We're currently working on a feature for extracted general metadata from ITK types, but that is not in the master branch at this time.

Thanks,
Patrick Reynolds
Technical Leader
Kitware, Inc.