[Midas] download -> rdp?

Zach Mullen zach.mullen at kitware.com
Thu Jul 12 16:07:12 EDT 2012

On Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 3:52 PM, Mona Wong <mona at sdsc.edu> wrote:

>         I am finally able to save my XML file in Midas...yeahhh!
>
>         Now I want to see the content of the file.  Is there a way to view
> the content of the file without downloading it?  The extension on the file
> is .axml.  I can change it to .xml if that will help things.

There is no special way that we allow you to view the data within the
browser; to view it is to download it in raw form.

>         Second question, I tried to download it and it came down in .rdp.
>  I am not familiar with rdp.  What is that and how do I view it?

Midas shouldn't be transforming any file extensions when it is downloading
stuff to you... I wonder if this is something your browser is doing?

Can you publish and link to the item in question so that I can try and
reproduce the issue?

Thanks,

Zach