[Midas] midas.upload.generatetoken error

Mona Wong mona at sdsc.edu
Tue Jul 10 21:09:28 EDT 2012

	I'm trying to make the following web api call:

https://<our_midas_server>/api/json?method=midas.upload.generatetoken&useSession&itemid=675&filename=rkd2_merged_phase001.nii.axml

	and I got back:

	{"stat":"fail","message":"Error param.","code":0}

	I think I'm making the call right according to the doc:
midas.upload.generatetoken ?
Generate a unique upload token
Parameters
token - Authentication token
itemid - The id of the parent item to upload into
filename - The filename of the bitstream you will upload
checksum - (Optional) The md5 checksum of the file to be uploaded
Return - An upload token that can be used to upload a file. If checksum is passed and the token returned is blank, the server already has this file and there is no need to upload.

	What am I doing wrong?

Mona

    Mona Wong
    Web & iPad Application Developer