[Midas] tree browser action list

Mona Wong mona at sdsc.edu
Wed Jul 4 17:55:42 EDT 2012

Hi Michael:

	Hmm, my statistics module doesn't have a statistics.notify.js.

	I tried a simplier version of your code in annio/public/js/annio.js (that's the name specified in my Notification callback; I take it I can call it whatever I want) but I don't see anything in the Midas UI.

	Here is my JS code:

$(document).ready(function() {
    midas.registerCallback('CALLBACK_CORE_RESOURCES_SELECTED', 'annio', function(params) {
        if(params.items.length > 0) {
            var html = '<li>Start Annio';
            html += '</li>';

            params.selectedActionsList.append(html);
        }
    });
});

	What else am I missing?