[Midas] tree browser action list

Michael Grauer michael.grauer at kitware.com
Wed Jul 4 17:00:29 EDT 2012

Hi Mona,

You'll need to add in a javascript callback handler for this case.  You can
see the keyfiles module as an example.

In your module's *Notification.php* file, in the *init* method, you'll need
to register a callback handler for *CALLBACK_CORE_GET_FOOTER_LAYOUT *(this
is to load your javascript file), then in the method [1] implemented there
you can give the name of your [2] javascript file ([1] *getFooter* and [2] *
keyfiles.notify.js* respectively in the keyfiles module example).

In your module's *public/js* folder, you can create *annio.notify.js*, and
there you can follow what *keyfiles.notify.js *does to register for the *
CALLBACK_CORE_RESOURCES_SELECTED* callback and provide html in the handler.

Thanks,
Mike

On Wed, Jul 4, 2012 at 1:15 PM, Mona Wong <mona at sdsc.edu> wrote:

> > When you go to the item view itself (ie click "View" from the tree
> > browser), do you see the content there?  That callback only works for
> > the item view page itself, not the tree browser action list.
> >
> > The links for the tree browser action list and the "selected" action
> > list are actually dynamically generated on the client side using
> > javascript, and there is a separate mechanism for adding module
> > callback handlers on the client side.
>
>         I'd like to add an action in the tree browser action list.  How do
> I do that?
>
> thanks,
> Mona

>     Mona Wong