[Midas] dicom plugin (dcmtk build error)

j at dicomfly.com j at dicomfly.com
Mon May 30 03:47:39 EDT 2011

Hi Zach,
  if I try to go to plugins/dicom within Midas, appears a message like:
"page not found".

I found a trick to be able to view Expose/Receive pages by changing the
code in
[...]/midas/plugins/dicom/views/dicom/index.thtml

from

other nodes</a>

images to other nodes</a>

and simailarly for "push" page;

but, something continues to not work (i.e. "delete" button to remove an
entry).

Furthermore, dcmtk-midas server is working (I was able to send images
using DICOM protocol from a remote computer) but even if mdServer get them
(I see the messages related to the incoming images in the console), the
images does not appears in any Midas collections nor are stored in any
folder on the server side.

This behaviour is related to not-matched versions between Midas (2.8.1),
Dicom plugin and MIDAScpp (svn-r1505)?

Could you, please, help me?

Thanks in advance...