[Midas] midas batchmake plugin error

Michael Grauer michael.grauer at kitware.com
Thu May 26 16:26:49 EDT 2011

Hi J,

There is a bug in the ImageMath.bms script, thanks for finding this.

You can see that in the Condor script (ImageMath16.dagjob in your
attachment) generated by BatchMake, the path to the mha file is incorrect
(it appears to be duplicated) :

transfer_input_files =
/var/www/BASEDIR-batchmake/data/user_1/cart_3/3_ChestCT-SHORT.mha//var/www/BASEDIR-batchmake/data/user_1/cart_3/3_ChestCT-SHORT.mha

If you change your ImageMath.bms to the following (in
$MIDASROOT/midas/plugins/batchmake/examples/tasks) code this should fix this
problem.

Remember that these scripts are just examples for you to base your own work
on.  Even so, they should work correctly and we aim for that.

Thanks for your patience.

# Should the script end in case of errors
ExitOnError(1)

# Imported parameters: cfg_input_cart, cfg_sigma
Include(ImageMath.config.bms)

# Set Application Properties

SetApp(imageMath @ImageMath)
SetAppOption(imageMath.GaussianBlur 1)
SetAppOption(imageMath.GaussianBlur.Sigma ${cfg_sigma})
SetAppOption(imageMath.OutputFileType 1)
SetAppOption(imageMath.OutputFileType.FileType 3)

Foreach(file ${cfg_input_cart})
  SetAppOption(imageMath.InputFile ${file})

  GetFilename(name ${file} NAME_WITHOUT_EXTENSION)

  Set(outputFile ${name}.${cfg_output1}.mha)

  SetAppOption(imageMath.OutputFile "${outputFile}")
  CondorPostScript(imageMath ${cfg_condorpostscript} ${cfg_midas_baseURL}
${cfg_itemid} ${cfg_email} ${cfg_appname} ${cfg_apikey}
${cfg_output_directory} ${outputFile})
  Run(output ${imageMath})
Endforeach(file)

--